- My blog collects, stores, and trasmits information that it needs for it to improve itself and to give you the best browsing experience possible.
- When you use the blog, the blog might collect and process information about your geographical location, using your IP address. The geographical location is usually approximate, is collected for statistical analysis, and will not be used to identify you.
- Any literary work, artistic work, dramatic work, musical work, sound recordings, films, computer code, or other similar works on my blog are subject to copyright. You may not use, reproduce, destribute, or adapt any such content without a licence. Failure to comply might result in legal action. Note that copyright infringements can raise both civil and criminal law liabilities.
- To obtain a copyright licence please email email@example.com.
- Information on this blog may include personal views, endorsements, and links to other websites. I do no accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience that arises from the use of the information provided.
- I am not responsible for the content of websites linked to or from my blog.
Last updated on 07th March 2018